The Fire Mountain Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue is incredibly high spec and truly remarkable value. This durable barbecue will last for many years and will prove very reliable when catering for your family or small to medium sized parties. Fire Mountain barbecues have sold in the UK for over a decade and their extensive barbecue range is renowned for being stunning quality and value. The Fire Mountain Everest 4 Burner Gas BBQ is delivered flat packed for simple home assembly. This can be done by one person and is likely to take 1.5 to 2 hours.
The incredible value and high spec Fire Mountain Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue Standout features include: Premium long-life CAST IRON burners, enamelled CAST IRON griddle and grill and a STAINLESS STEEL hood and control panel Also includes temperature gauge, warming rack, wheels, piezo electronic ignition. FREE 27mm clip-on propane gas regulator and hose included too. Total cooking area is 42cm x 77cm (half grill and half griddle) Total maximum heat output is 48k BTU (4 burners are 12k BTU each) Delivered flat packed for simple home assembly (1 person circa 1.5 to 2 hours)
The barbecue features
• One gloss enamelled cast iron cooking griddle: 42cm x 38.5cm
• One gloss enamelled cast iron cooking grill: 42cm x 38.5cm
• 4 x 12,000 BTU (Max Heat Output) cast iron burners
• Durable and long life stainless steel hood and control panel
• Wheels so it can be moved easily
• Wire warming rack
• Built in temperature gauge
• Electronic piezo ignition, so incredibly easy to light
• A shelf at each side of the barbecue for convenience
• Shelf at the bottom of the trolley where you can store additional items or the gas bottle when not in use. Never put the gas bottle here when using the BBQ
• A neat trolley screen covers the front of the trolley
• A FREE 27mm clip-on hose and propane gas regulator is included in the price (suitable for standard patio propane gas bottles only). Additional Info:
• Assembled size: 144cm wide x 56cm deep x 106cm high
• Weight: 44kg Care:
• A regular wash with warm, soapy water will help to keep your BBQ in great condition
• When cool and not in use we recommend covering your barbecue (a cover is not included but available separately)
• We recommend that where possible you store your gas barbecue indoors during the winter months and at times of unfavourable weather.
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to Write a Review!
Don't leave empty-handed! Simply enter your email below and we will send you a great discount on our products:
We hate spam as much as you do! Your details are never shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.